Whale Imaging is seeking talented and hardworking individuals to join our expanding, innovative team.
At Whale Imaging, we’re focused on providing our customers across the globe with revolutionary imaging technology at competitive prices. To achieve our mission, we rely on a first-class team of dedicated individuals. If you’re interested in a career with Whale, view our open positions below. We look forward to working with you.
With the efforts from our world-class team, Whale is successfully building our position as a significant medical imaging device manufacturer.
The Leadership Team at Whale has worked with many renowned global corporations. Their management strategy comes from decades of international experience, and incorporates a unique blend of styles. This approach allows Whale to adapt to the challenges of a global economy more quickly and decisively than our competitors.
We take great pride in our Team because we understand that they are the building blocks to our company’s future. Each member of our workforce is carefully selected and trained as part of our Quality Management philosophy.
Whale has an ambitious growth plan, and are confident that we will meet the challenges ahead, delivering continued value to our shareholders and customers around the world. Contact Whale today if you’re interested in joining our team.
Title : Account Manager Clinical Sales – Ultrasound
Location : Waltham, Massachusetts
Start Date : Immediate opening
Territory : Northeast
Reports to : Report to SVP Operations
Whale Imaging is a hi-tech R&D specialist and manufacturer of medical imaging systems for surgical imaging, designing products with ground breaking software and miniaturized electronics to reduce cost and increase functionality. Our credo is Safer, Faster and Easier.Our global R&D and marketing headquarters is based near Boston, Massachusetts. Its has extensive overseas manufacturing facilities with plans to manufacture in the USA. We are backed by major investors including Sequoia Capital and OrbiMed.
The Sigma range of portable ultrasound systems provide high quality imaging and features at highly competitive pricing. The laptop style Sigma P5 general system has been recently released and has received very positive market feedback. The products are already FDA (510(k) cleared and early sales are already established. Further products are already in development.
This new role is an important component within a small team which is expected to grow. The incumbent will be responsible for reaching personal Ultrasound sales targets and leading and motivating the distributors to reach theirs, while also maintaining excellence in customer responsiveness and being the “go to” expert. The incumbent will maintain key accounts and will provide regular feedback to the Sales and Marketing Director Ultrasound and our dynamic marketing team to help them develop appropriate sales tools, brand image, market presence and opinion leaders.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Achievement of sales targets for Ultrasound product in Northeast.
- Leadership and motivation of ultrasound distributors team members to achieve goals.
- Development and maintenance of expert product and market knowledge.
- Running and co-ordinating successful demonstrations and trials.
- Feedback of customer, market and competitor intelligence
- Reporting, forecasting and feedback to line manager
- Other duties where required
- Role requirements
- This is a hands on role where most time is in the field.
- The successful candidate will already have considerable directly related sales experience and a track record of success and conducting product clinical demonstrations and trials.
- Only candidates with ultrasound sales and clinical experience will be considered.
- The successful candidate must be able to work on initiative, focus on achieving objectives, and be skilled enough to close capital equipment deals in challenging environments. They must have excellent communication and leadership skills and be results oriented.
- At least 2 years experience in ultrasound sales.
- At least 1 years experience as an ultrasound tech, associate degree or higher.
- ARDMS Registry required in General Imaging or Specialty
- Demonstrable clinical knowledge
- Excellent ultrasound sales track record.
- Experience of dealing with hosptials and surgeons at senior level
- Good organizational, communication and management skills
- Bachelors degree in ultrasound sonography.
A competitive salary package consisting of base salary, commission based bonus and other benefits commensurate with responsibilities and experience will be offered.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- ARDMS Registry General Imaging or Specialty
How To Apply:
Please submit applications to our Boston Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiters or agencies please.
Whale is always looking for talented students to join our team as interns. We offer internships throughout the academic year and during the summer season.
If you’re interested in an internship with Whale, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Whale is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive salaries, comprehensive medical and dental insurance, sponsored lunches, 401K benefits, and a number of other perks to our employees. For all job-related inquiries, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.